1. Glasses Frames
• Titanium (flex memory)
- Are those frames allergic, anti corrosive and extremely lightweight;
- Titan flex is the most advanced technology in eyewear;
- Titan memory - memory effect of the metal means flexibility, returns to its original shape.
• On caps (silicone / screw)
- On caps - are those frames that the lenses are not surrounded by any context, leaving
the wearer's face off; are discrete and the shape of the lens can be changed, it is recommended
polycarbonate or organic material - plastic lenses.
• For children
- For children - Frames of different models and sizes made of lightweight materials and some of them
anti-allergic too. There are Flex Titanium frames for children too.
2. Lens Glasses
• Anti-glare si anti-reflection
• PC Filter The lens can be:
- spherical that corrects (myopia, hyperopia and presbyopia),
- cylindrical (astigmatism),
- sphero-cylindrical (astigmatic hyperopia or myopic)
- prismatic (lens that corrects strabismus);
- made of glass, plastic, polycarbonate.